My Battery Drain Analyser v0.6 Apk App

Wednesday 15 February 2012 0 comments


Requirements: Android 1.0+

Overview: When tracking my battery usage, I was always missing something...

That information was the Battery drain in percent per hour.

I just made this app for my personal use and it's now time to share it.

This app will always sleep and wake up every time your battery drop one percent to save the current battery state and the time. On the next battery drop, I will compute the battery drain.

I plan to work on the User interface and improve it during next weeks/month, feel free to contact me if you have suggestion/ideas.

Keep in mind that this app has to stay simple and minimalist.

Download Instructions:
http://extabit.com/file/27au8w216osg7

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 TOP APP FOR ANDROID | TNB